What is the Roller Table?
Intersegmental traction roller tables help in gently re-establishing the normal ranges of the body's spine. This therapy table mobilizes the spinal column while simultaneously and gently stretching ligaments and muscles. Intersegmental traction helps in relaxing the muscles and reducing muscle spasms. Using this table promotes recovery and healing. Intersegmental traction tables gently help reestablish the normal ranges of the body’s spine. It has been shown that use of an intersegmental traction table greatly accelerates recovery progress from a back injury. This table operates by a dual roller moving up and down the muscles on either side of the spine. The rolling contact is constant and works mechanically. Intersegmental traction tables are very relaxing and make for a great healing tool.
Roller Table benefits
- Promotes passive spine motion
- Stretches spinal joints and muscles
- Increases mobility
- Increases range of motion
- Facilitates muscle relaxation
- Increases blood flow and oxygen to discs, ligaments and muscles
- Improves balance, strength and mobility
- Reduces mental stress
- Induces mental relaxation